Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Is there a way to get the blank paper by cheat?
DraGGon2k Offline

Threads: 2
Is there a way to get the blank paper by cheat?

Hello,

I'm in Shaft 12 in the room where you have to turn the light off and see all the crazy writing on the wall. I searched the room(s) 20min for the key code but couldn't find it, so I checked up in a walkthrough and read that I had to go to Shaft 13 first in order to get some blank page which is required. However I didn't do that, and certainly don't feel like doing that either since it would probably be impossible by leveldesign(crossing the steamplatforms from the other side, etc.).

So is there any way I can continue?
07-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Find
Salamatiqus Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Is there a way to get the blank paper by cheat?

Tell the Truth, you are or lazy or really scare of dogs and spiders Tongue
07-20-2010, 02:17 AM
Find
nofsky Offline

Threads: 13

You don't have to (and can't) go back the way you came, through the steam platforms. Move the overturned minecart blocking the door and you can instead return back to the corridors. Go back to Shaft 13 and get the note from under a helmet in one of the lockers.
07-20-2010, 10:44 PM
Find
DraGGon2k Offline

Great now I went back to Shaft 13, got the blank note, went back to Shaft 12, and now the door to the room is suddenly locked up again somehow but of course the newspaper doesn't lie on the ground anymore so I'm stuck here.
07-21-2010, 09:49 PM
Find
DraGGon2k Offline

Anyone????
07-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

if the paper is not in the drawer it was originally found and not under the door then it could be a save game glitch, so you would have to replay from a save when you have the paper in your inventory or before you picked it up.
07-23-2010, 08:36 PM
Website Find