Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck in the room where you go to drain the sewer.
Flink Offline

Threads: 1
Stuck in the room where you go to drain the sewer.

Ok, so I'm in the room where you drain the sewer. I've pushed down the levers to make the pump thingy go to the bottom and make a noise, and moved the moveable valves so that I got an objective done. I put the pipes on the wall - now I can't move them. So I believe I've done that part. However, I can't move the other levers or valves. What do I do?
09-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Find
Timmeh Offline

RE: Stuck in the room where you go to drain the sewer.

You should be done there. Now you need to lower bridges. Leave the control area, and directly on the sides are levers to lower the bridges. One will get stuck, throw a rock on top of the bridge.
09-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Find
Flink Offline

(09-09-2010, 11:01 PM)Timmeh Wrote: You should be done there. Now you need to lower bridges. Leave the control area, and directly on the sides are levers to lower the bridges. One will get stuck, throw a rock on top of the bridge.

Ah, didn't see those levers. That worked-thanks!
09-09-2010, 11:02 PM
Find
Bonjourmate Offline

Threads: 0

Where do you find the last pipe for the wall? I've been looking around this area for 20 min. and have found all except the last pipe.
Heh, nevermind. I was doing it wrong.
09-09-2010, 11:10 PM
Find
dimmi Offline

Threads: 0

(09-09-2010, 11:02 PM)Flink Wrote:
(09-09-2010, 11:01 PM)Timmeh Wrote: You should be done there. Now you need to lower bridges. Leave the control area, and directly on the sides are levers to lower the bridges. One will get stuck, throw a rock on top of the bridge.

Ah, didn't see those levers. That worked-thanks!

Dangit! I didn't realize that I could just lob a rock on the bridge. What I did was that I lowered the other bridge and as it took some time to rise back up after activating the lever, I just ran on the bridge and waited it to rise back up. After this I jumped on the bridge that was stuck. It worked but I received damage in the progress. Smile I feel stupid now.
09-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Find