Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your scariest moment? *Spoilers*
Mr. X Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Your scariest moment? *Spoilers*

My scariest moment must have been in the sewer chase scene, cause when i got that sound i thought something was gonna burst at me through the door. So i turned around and there was a brute saying hello in a kind of brutal way....

To sum it up, i screamed like a girl.
10-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Find
Thefamemaster Offline

Threads: 3
Sad  RE: Your scariest moment? *Spoilers*

I was in the storage room. I knew there was a monster lurking somewhere cuz I herd it. I am walking towards a door and hear something and look behind me . Nothing. The sounds stop and I proceed with opening the door. I open and out comes a monster staring at me in the face. It stood there for a second then attacked. I ran and then thought I was safe. I peek around the corner and then epic glitch. Its there staring at me in the face not moving. I screamed so hard my throat was sore for 2 days. Then I shat myself
10-13-2010, 01:23 AM
Find
Kurton Offline

Threads: 8

What's with all the iron maiden scares? I saw that thing coming a mile away. :<

For me, probably the first time I saw any of those facemelty fellas up-close, like in the

Spoiler below!
kitchen when I forgot to block the damn door.

Everything from then on felt like "Ooooh, intense! Big Grin"

10-13-2010, 05:41 AM
Find
Black Rabbit Offline

Threads: 0

(10-13-2010, 05:41 AM)Kurton Wrote: What's with all the iron maiden scares? I saw that thing coming a mile away. :<

For me, probably the first time I saw any of those facemelty fellas up-close, like in the

Spoiler below!
kitchen when I forgot to block the damn door.

Everything from then on felt like "Ooooh, intense! Big Grin"

I suppose Iron maiden scared most of us because we are used to seeing them close suddenly and not open suddenly shooting blood all over the place xD
10-13-2010, 04:37 PM
Find
house Offline

Threads: 11

This didn't scare me but when:

Spoiler below!
when I was at the.... ummm... that huge room, where you need to put the orb things together, when I had all the pieces of the orb, I went to the bridge then I saw one of the servent monsters right there very close to me on the bridge and I was like CRAP! I ran back to the stairs and didn't close the door because I didn't have time and I got hit. I thought you died at that part. But you didn't. It was weird.
10-17-2010, 04:42 PM
Find
iNEXSERTiON Offline

Threads: 2

Yeah, I thought you're supposed to get captured there (haven't gotten that far yet, but I heard about it)
10-21-2010, 12:47 AM
Find
connos Offline

Threads: 0

When iron maiden flew open spraying blood everywhere I jumped from my chair. It was the scariest think in a game ever. Also when I accintentaly closed my self in the iron maiden Confused
10-22-2010, 08:55 AM
Find
iNEXSERTiON Offline

Threads: 2

I was expecting more from the Iron Maiden. I slightly jumped.
The Choir scene is terribly scary. Had to turn my brightness up so I didn't sissy out.
10-22-2010, 08:25 PM
Find
Joseph Curwen Offline

Threads: 8

In the sewers (haven't played to the end yet). I distracted the brute with a severed arm of the grunt, sneaked past him, turned around and thought "Haha, stupid monster, I was smarter than you". Then I went to the door, opened it and... dashed through it but panicked and wasn't able to close it. Of course I died. Took me several times to figure out that you needn't close the door.
10-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Find
Flodda Offline

Threads: 6

(10-09-2010, 07:00 PM)martinstatic Wrote: Hard to explain this one but it's a kind of hidden scare in the game (no, it's not the portrait thing)...

Early on, you know the area where you have to pull the 3 books out of the shelves to open a secret door? Well just as you enter that area a load of rubble falls in and blocks the path behind you right?

Well if you continue and then go all the way around and go back to the entrance of this area (the other side of the rubble) and are facing the rubble the screen shakes and you hear a loud growl. Turn around and there he is, a monster standing right there about to grab you before he dissolves into nothingness.

This particularly scared me because I read a guide and it turned out the next area for me to go was downstairs, so I started running around all cocky, "Nothing scary is gonna happen cos I've cleared this area"...then that happened.

What, the grunt vanishes? I did the same thing as you, running around, thinking the first enemy encounter doesn't happen for a long time (finished the game once already), looked at the rubble, turned around and there was this grunt, but I imediately ended the game cause I thought I'm dead anyway. Should have waited a bit if the grunt is real. I thought something wasn't right, because the grunt literally appeared from thin air
10-23-2010, 10:19 PM
Find