Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thank you, Frictional team...
Mr. Grim Offline

Threads: 2
Thank you, Frictional team...

To be quite honest, I hadn't even heard of Penumbra until I saw the trailer for Amnesia. I'm quite glad I found them both though. I haven't enjoyed a game as much as I do Penumbra and Amnesia in years. Like someone else stated in a previous post I read over yesterday, starting a new game in Penumbra was like playing Thief for the first time.

I've played hundreds of games I'm sure, but very few stand out as much as the games Frictional Games has created. Quite honestly I salute you all, and please keep up the good work.

Also, my son (who is four years old) never listens to me when I tell him not to touch the keyboard, or in most cases my Xbox 360 controller... Well, I had Amnesia paused, and he decided to try it while I was outside smoking.. It scared the bejesus out of him, when I came back inside he was hiding under the computer desk crying. I really felt bad for laughing, but I couldn't help it. Smile
09-13-2010, 07:50 PM
Find
Crabski Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Thank you, Frictional team...

Hahaha, funny story about your kid. Glad you enjoy their games, I certainly do too.

We love you FG!
09-14-2010, 07:29 AM
Find