Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I want to become more brave
Murloc Offline

Threads: 3
RE: I want to become more brave

Im getting more brave already, Im almost past the second room.
11-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Find
Nospheratu Offline

Threads: 1

(11-07-2010, 05:01 PM)mattwestwick Wrote: In the first level at the start of the game. Pick up the vase and turn it upside down.

Inside you'll find a Desert Eagle .50

This helps to combat your fears.

I lol'd Big Grin

Anyway, i wish you good luck and good nerves, drop by to tell us how it goes Wink

Better to reign in hell than to be a servant in heaven.
11-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Find
Thanatos Offline

Threads: 0

Find a friend to play it with. Whenever one of you doesn't want to go forward the other one will invariably force... encourage them on.

My friend and I played it this way and our first 'session' lasted 5 hours. It helps to shout at and blame Daniel for being such a wuss, as him freaking out only fuels your fear and being angry at him helps you to not think about the fact that you are scared. Interact with the random things you can pick up, throwing them about and balancing them on stuff.

I suggest playing no more than 30 mins at a time unless you are mad like we were >.<. We ended our first session when we had reached a point where neither of us could move Daniel forward. We just sat on the floor shivering u.u'

Tea and water help, as does sugar and yummy foods in general. We also realised we were saying really strange things as we played that were quite funny, and so decided to write them down - this helped because when we got nervous or scared we could look back at our silly comments and laugh alleviating the tension.
11-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Find
flcn27 Offline

Threads: 4

(11-07-2010, 07:12 PM)Thanatos Wrote: Find a friend to play it with. Whenever one of you doesn't want to go forward the other one will invariably force... encourage them on.

My friend and I played it this way and our first 'session' lasted 5 hours. It helps to shout at and blame Daniel for being such a wuss, as him freaking out only fuels your fear and being angry at him helps you to not think about the fact that you are scared. Interact with the random things you can pick up, throwing them about and balancing them on stuff.

I suggest playing no more than 30 mins at a time unless you are mad like we were >.<. We ended our first session when we had reached a point where neither of us could move Daniel forward. We just sat on the floor shivering u.u'

Tea and water help, as does sugar and yummy foods in general. We also realised we were saying really strange things as we played that were quite funny, and so decided to write them down - this helped because when we got nervous or scared we could look back at our silly comments and laugh alleviating the tension.

Heh I tried that but my friend told me to continue after 30 seconds and he had only taken three steps xD But the tension was too much for him.

11-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2

(11-07-2010, 01:39 PM)Murloc Wrote: Is it normal that the screen zooms in and out slightly all the time and that the screen often leans towards a side and isnt straight? I thought things like that were supposed to happen when u go insane not when I have "Crystal clear" as status.

Also I can hear my characters breath which is unpleasant.

Even when perfectly sane, being in the dark will have minor distortions, yes. Leaning to the side I don't know, are you hitting the lean buttons perhaps? Hearing your own breath is a fact of being human, sadly.

EDIT: I already forgot you're woozy at the beginning, silly me.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2010, 08:13 PM by hollowleviathan.)
11-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Find
Mjarr Offline

Threads: 0

(11-07-2010, 05:37 PM)Kein Wrote: Powerful drugs, my friend. Only powerful drugs Tongue

As long as they don't overdo it or they'll find themselves on the floor next morning asking what the hell happened last night Tongue
11-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Find
CHANCEPHOENIX Offline

Threads: 5

(11-06-2010, 09:32 PM)Murloc Wrote: Any tips on how I can become more fearless and brave so I can play my copy of Amnesia? I really want to play it but Im too scared.

Start by doing some wheight-training for strength and some cardio for endurance ...

Then yell " HAIL TO THE KING !!!! "

... and start playing the damn game you p*ssy .... Wink

?
11-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Website Find
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10

(11-07-2010, 06:05 PM)Murloc Wrote: Im getting more brave already, Im almost past the second room.

Past the second room ?

Haha, you will have a fun time playing amnesia Tongue
11-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Find
Tottel Offline

Threads: 9

.. Finish the game, and you will never feel safe in bed at night anymore! Big Grin
11-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Find
Murloc Offline

Threads: 3

Somehow I managed to get myself a little further to a note that Daniel wrote to himself, but it was freakin' scary.
11-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Find