Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Wow, combat is so frustrating
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2
RE: Wow, combat is so frustrating

Some people are frustrated with it not having a coherent plot, possibly being simply a dream sequence and functionally being a puzzle pack.
01-06-2011, 03:12 AM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Requiem is an expansion pack focused on solving symbolic puzzles and expanding the story, rather than scaring the duck out of you. I love it but many don't because of how different it is.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
01-06-2011, 03:46 AM
Website Find
DIGI Byte Offline

Threads: 20

I loved requiem, was fun, something all different and I see it as more of a bonus to the game series, kind of like a thank you from F-Games while making references back to the original games

as for the combat system... its like having a pick axe taped to your elbows and trying to swing it.

some times... a good old point and click is better then waving your mouse at your desk
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011, 04:27 AM by DIGI Byte.)
01-06-2011, 04:26 AM
Find
TheFixXxer NL Offline

Threads: 2

Oh right, Thanks for explaining. I have completed Penumbra Overture last night, The ending freaked me out lol! I have made a start with Dark Plague yesterday as wel. I got afraid of the game immediatly as soon i was able to move around. Hearing what could be my faith if i don't get fast away.
01-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Find
Tommittaja Offline

Threads: 1

I completed it also yesterday... wasn't as scary as hoped it would've been tho...
but awesome anyway! *the ending puzzles were awesome* <--
Spoiler below!
The lifting the pressure things, the steam floor ^^
going to start playing Black plague as soon as possible Tongue
I JUST HATED THE DOGS! i just waited them to charge. then i hit them to get them on groung, hit again, waited for it to get up so i could tip it over again <-- repeat like 6 times Big Grin
01-11-2011, 07:50 AM
Find