Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Status Update: Linux and Mac ports
lokijki Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Status Update: Linux and Mac ports

Uh... what did that post have to do with the Mac version?
04-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Find
phorem Offline

Threads: 0

" Linux and Mac ports"
Not following ya here sport.
04-03-2007, 04:09 AM
Find
michael Offline

I would just like to acknowledge the great work that the team has done in order for them to support OSes other than Windows. It's such a team who really should be rewarded for the enormous efforts and commitment that is lacking in much of the gaming industry we see today. I sure hope you can sustain your devotion and look forward to the full release of the ports when they come.

Keep up the great work.

p.s. I'm not much of a horror fan but from what I've seen so far, it'll be plain stupidity on my behalf to pass this up.
04-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Find
billin Offline

michael Wrote:I would just like to acknowledge the great work that the team has done in order for them to support OSes other than Windows.  It's such a team who really should be rewarded for the enormous efforts and commitment that is lacking in much of the gaming industry we see today.  I sure hope you can sustain your devotion and look forward to the full release of the ports when they come.

Here, here! I was reading about the game on gamespot.com and, being a Mac user, was resigned to admiring it from afar. It was only after coming to this forum that I even realized that a Mac port was in the works. I am absolutely thrilled that a Mac port is being worked on and can't wait to try out a demo, hopefully being able to buy a version shortly thereafter. Hooray!
04-04-2007, 02:21 AM
Find
OsXUser Offline

No news on the mac version? :'-(
04-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Find
lokijki Offline

We need some sort of news or demo on it >.<
04-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Find
Secutor Offline

yes, please Sad
04-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Find
sybesis Offline

Threads: 5

Any news with the mac/linux release

Thats fantastic to see some people taking care of minorities Wink

I don't know if i would be able to buy a copy on the release date. But if it's released this summer.

Buying penumbra episode one won't be spending my money on something. It's more like an investment in a team that is awesome.

So bad there isn't much more developpement like that. But in an other way. That just make you more unique Big Grin
04-14-2007, 02:19 AM
Find
kriko Offline

I would like to buy penumbra for linux. Will it be available as separate buy (non-boxed) or you have to buy win version and then will be some kind of separate linux installer (like with doom3)?
04-19-2007, 12:37 AM
Find
Urkle Offline
FG - Associate

Threads: 31

kriko Wrote:I would like to buy penumbra for linux. Will it be available as separate buy (non-boxed) or you have to buy win version and then will be some kind of separate linux installer (like with doom3)?

The linux and mac game will be a separate online download purchase only.   You will not be able to purchase the Windows version and run a "linux" binary on it unfortunately.

Developing away on one of
Multiple Macs running 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9.
Linux, 8-core AMD, 8GB RAM, Fedora 18, nVidia 450 1GB
04-19-2007, 03:39 AM
Website Find