Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What could happen in Amnesia 2?
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2
RE: What could happen in Amnesia 2?

All these arguments about this thread are null because we have confirmation from Frictional that more Amnesia IS coming. So let the good folks have their fun. It's only one thread, not dozens.
09-13-2011, 09:42 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

Erm what, where did they say that, I was under the impression they won't be doing any more horror
09-13-2011, 10:46 PM
Website Find
Clord Offline

Threads: 7

Amnesia 2 - Hi I'm Daniel and I'm amneholic.

Daniel would have side effect of the first Amnesia potion he took, basically addiction and he would go back to the castle (or what is left of it) and hunt for more potions and recipe to do more it.

Then it would be revealed that Amnesia Potion is just very strong whiskey and Daniel is just alcoholic.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2011, 08:36 PM by Clord.)
09-13-2011, 11:13 PM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

(09-13-2011, 10:46 PM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: Erm what, where did they say that, I was under the impression they won't be doing any more horror

(09-09-2011, 08:06 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/k9...he/c2im175

Good news Die-hard Amnesia 2 fans: "Some kind of Amnesia related plans exist. Will have to wait and see what happens." What could they be?

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/k9...he/c2ildx6

"What are your plans for the future? Return to Amnesia? or something else?"
Thomas: "Both!"
09-14-2011, 12:11 AM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

Fuck yea!
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2011, 12:48 AM by Hunter of Shadows.)
09-14-2011, 12:48 AM
Website Find
BendyBread Offline

(09-13-2011, 08:13 PM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote:
(09-13-2011, 02:09 PM)BendyBread Wrote: People honestly need to shut the hell up about "OHLOLITWONTHAPPEN'.

It's hypothetical. TS is asking what could/would happen IF there was an Amnesia 2, they're not saying there will be one. I'm not sure how mentally challenged half of you must be, but grow up.
Maybe because we get tired of seeing these hypothetical threads over and over and over
Easy fix: Don't go into them over, and over, and over.

They don't bother you unless you let them.

09-14-2011, 06:56 AM
Find
Fomzo Offline

Threads: 13

READ my storiesBig Grin
It's the only sequel you have at the moment:
09-14-2011, 06:21 PM
Find
Jackathyn Offline

Threads: 0

Whatever is done (and I really hope something is done!) what I want to see most is a further expansion on Daniel's character. Assuming he survives in some form- physical or not- I want to know what he DOES with that knowledge of the dreadful things he's done. Does he forgive himself? Does he live the rest of his days on the edge of sanity (and maybe dodging more monsters, that may or may not be his own hallucinations)? Does he see himself as a 'good' person at all anymore? Does he go the other way entirely, and try to rationalise his actions to himself, as some sort of mad purifier who goes where most men don't dare? I don't even mind if it isn't a horror game- I just want to see what becomes of my dear Daniel of Mayfair.

He seemed like he was so charming and clever before all of this. I came to really be fond over him over the storyline, and couldn't help but feel really sorry for him. He may not have done the 'right' thing in the end in his quest for self-preservation, but I can't honestly say I don't understand his actions. It made me wonder, myself, if I'd have engaged in the same sort of behaviour... has anyone heard of Milgram's experiments? ... The results of those suggest that more of us would do it than we'd believe.
09-30-2011, 04:06 PM
Find
Clord Offline

Threads: 7

(09-30-2011, 04:06 PM)Jackathyn Wrote: Whatever is done (and I really hope something is done!) what I want to see most is a further expansion on Daniel's character. Assuming he survives in some form- physical or not- I want to know what he DOES with that knowledge of the dreadful things he's done. Does he forgive himself? Does he live the rest of his days on the edge of sanity (and maybe dodging more monsters, that may or may not be his own hallucinations)? Does he see himself as a 'good' person at all anymore? Does he go the other way entirely, and try to rationalise his actions to himself, as some sort of mad purifier who goes where most men don't dare? I don't even mind if it isn't a horror game- I just want to see what becomes of my dear Daniel of Mayfair.

He seemed like he was so charming and clever before all of this. I came to really be fond over him over the storyline, and couldn't help but feel really sorry for him. He may not have done the 'right' thing in the end in his quest for self-preservation, but I can't honestly say I don't understand his actions. It made me wonder, myself, if I'd have engaged in the same sort of behaviour... has anyone heard of Milgram's experiments? ... The results of those suggest that more of us would do it than we'd believe.
Well, he has "secret" knowledge thanks of being Alexander's apprentice before. Also secret information still resides inside of what is left of Castle Brennenburg and it's underground areas.
09-30-2011, 08:42 PM
Find
A Tricky Carnie Offline

Threads: 15

I'd love to have a game about Agrippa and HIS orb.

10-05-2011, 12:42 AM
Find