Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game
Som1Lse Offline

Threads: 9
RE: [spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game

I enter the room behind the bookshelf and find a note and a key to the wine cellar.
The note describe why the wine cellar was locked.
When I turn around I hear a roar. Is that the one who played the piano?
03-15-2011, 08:13 PM
Website Find
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12

Cautiously I peek around the door frame into the room with the bookshelves. The door that was once locked is now ajar. I fear there may be something nearby, but I have no choice. I must press on. It is the only way out.

03-15-2011, 08:18 PM
Find
Som1Lse Offline

Threads: 9

I go back to the cavein.
When I get closer I hear the a roar again.
I turn around and see the monster just few steps away from me looking directly at me.
Oh f*ck.
03-15-2011, 08:59 PM
Website Find
Anxt Offline

As soon as I saw it, it vanished in a puff of smoke. Was it real? Is my imagination just playing tricks on me? Either way, I need to leave. I head to the exit, and I hear a low moaning. Panicking, I sprint towards the door back to the Entrance Hall. As I open the door, I hear the piano begin to play again, and I rush out, slamming the door behind me, panting.

03-15-2011, 09:10 PM
Find
LuckyBlackCatXIII Offline

Threads: 3

Feeling relatively safe as I escape whatever in God's name I had just seen (and heard) I grow into a sense of panic as an unearthly roar shakes the establishment. Fleshy, pulsating matter, similar to the type that had covered the exit of the castle earlier, begins to grow and attach itself to the stone of the hallway! Trying not to step in it (and failing, resulting in a slight injury) I run to the stairs and descend it, heading for the right hallway to see what I haven't explored yet
03-15-2011, 10:35 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Upon walking down the stairs, I come to a fork. One path leads to the Laboratory, the other to the Wine Cellar. Because I went to such great lengths to find the Wine Cellar key, I decided to go there first, as there must be something important within. I turn the key in the lock, and enter, praying that I may find some answers.

03-15-2011, 10:42 PM
Find
GuyfromFBIandlikesPIE Offline

Threads: 0

everything is dark so i enter the closetst room.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2011, 10:52 PM by GuyfromFBIandlikesPIE.)
03-15-2011, 10:52 PM
Find
thepaleking Offline

Threads: 1

As I step down to the lower levels of the wine cellar, I hear voices coming from behind a door set in the far wall. Cautiously moving over to the door I attempt to open it, only to find it locked; but I swear I can hear Wilhelm the guard captain and some of his men shouting cheerfully beyond the door. Am I going insane?
03-16-2011, 12:03 AM
Find
Anxt Offline

I try a different door, this time with success. The door creaks as I slowly open it, careful to not make too much noise, just in case something IS there. I walk in, and, with my lantern lit, I see that there is an overturned table nearby, with what looks like a special chemical. I pick up the jar, and inspect the label. "Calamine". As if the Calamine were a trap, suddenly the room shakes and a large amount of debris falls in front of the door, and as I look up, I see a barrel falling right-...

03-16-2011, 12:23 AM
Find
thepaleking Offline

Threads: 1

Ohhh...god, my head, as if it weren't already giving me problems. I wait a moment for my vision to clear, and as the dark blurs recede I see the door has been completely blocked. Straining my muscles I manage to drag some of the large stones away; this leaves a rather massive wooden beam, and so placing my shoulder against the obstruction I heave with my remaining strength...!
03-16-2011, 02:00 AM
Find