Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12
RE: [spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game

I go back to the main area of this colossal hallway, and decide to try out one of the other doors. I clearly won't get anywhere by standing around. I walk up the stairs to the door on the left. Something is familiar about it. Like I have been here many times before.

04-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Find
Leu Radu Offline

Threads: 1

I enter through the door into a wrecked room. Papers, books, clothes and pieces of furniture are lying all over the place. I wonder what happened here. I actually recall searching for my diary in this room. Hmm... I'm glad I can still recall some bits and pieces, but that diary would have been very handy. But why is there such a mess? Did someone search the room for something valuable I had? I'd better start looking around...
04-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

I approach the closet door and try to open it, but it is stuck. The lock is broken. Now what? Looking around in the bedroom area, I find my answer: A crowbar rests on the work desk near a bunch of broken pieces of wood. Now, to find out what is in the closet.

04-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Find
Leu Radu Offline

Threads: 1

I thrust the metal bar between the door and the frame. I grab the end and pull with all my weight, and the door cracks open. I somehow remember this small room. Maybe my memory is coming back after all. I was once searching for a key here. I take a quick glance around. But as I open an old wardrobe...
04-03-2011, 11:06 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

I hear a low groaning sound coming from behind me. In a panic, I slam the closet door and pray whatever it is won't find me here. I jump into the wardrobe just to be safe, and just as I finish closing the door, I hear something trying to break down the door...

04-03-2011, 11:49 PM
Find
Redeemer Offline

Threads: 2

The monster growls with every blow it inflicts upon the door. I crouch down in the closet and cover my mouth with my hand. I am terrified to breathe, lest the monster hear me and find me defenseless in the closet. I stifle a jump as the monster finally breaks the door into pieces and enters the room.

Fortunately, the monster has little patience, and he leaves the room as quickly as he entered. I am simultaneously surprised and relieved that he disregarded the closet I was hiding in. Slowly, I open the closet door and leave the storage room. Before leaving, I stop one last time in my bedroom to inspect my old bed, before memories of my exhausting nightmares suddenly rush back at once.

I stumble away from the bed and leave the room quickly without looking back.

04-04-2011, 01:49 AM
Website Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13

I find myself once again in the back hall...my first real sanctuary after the horrors of the watery dungeon. And now, I find myself reluctant to trust this place. A bloody chunk of meat lies in front of the door..maybe even a human torso. I turn left and proceed to the next door, "The Study". I open the door and proceed, not knowing what to expect.
04-04-2011, 03:52 AM
Find
CrushedRaiD Offline

Threads: 10

It's dark.. Creaking and other creepy voices haunt me.
I keep pressing forward and see oil in front of the window.
As i grab it, the window cracks! I stumble backwards.
I enter the door behind me.
04-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

When I entered it, my legs weakened even more. There was blood on the tables, a dog statue, and even worse, a cut off dogs head. I go around the left of the table into a door in front of it. There is a painting of a man, and a desk. I open a door on it. Skulls come flying out. I quickly shut the door, and I fall back in a corner. I look up at the painting. "What The Hell?!" I yelled at the painting. It was different, too... horrifying, to describe. I quickly get up and leave that room, and I am back in the room with the dogs.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
04-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Disgusted by the contents of this room, I quickly return to the main hallway of the study. Staying far from the windows, I continue down the hall. I turn the corner, and much to my dismay, the path is blocked by a massive cave in. Now what? I ponder the situation for a moment, and realize that in my panic, I left the guest room without finding the key I have faint memories of. It won't help me here, but perhaps later on?

04-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Find