Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How to mix Chemicals
twg Offline

Threads: 1
How to mix Chemicals

Ok, iam stupid, but how or where can i mix the chemicals? If i try to mix them in my inventory, every combination is wrong. And i find no lab or thing to put them in.[/i]
04-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Find
barf0r Offline

RE: How to mix Chemicals

You don't mix them in your inventory. Just hang on, you will find where to mix them later on.
04-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Find
kurt1333 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: How to mix Chemicals(Answer)

Spoiler below!
Go to incenerator make your way over the board path and through the door. In there you will find an empty glass container pick it up and turn on gas. Use lighter on the burner and set empty container on top...that is where you mix the chemicals. Also in drawer there is a fuse you will need. When you mix the right chemicals pick up container carry it back over the board pathway to the caved in rocks set it on them and use fuse with chemical and light with lighter.
04-02-2007, 01:55 AM
Find
deazrow Offline

kurt1333 Wrote:
Spoiler below!
Go to incenerator make your way over the board path and through the door. In there you will find an empty glass container pick it up and turn on gas. Use lighter on the burner and set empty container on top...that is where you mix the chemicals. Also in drawer there is a fuse you will need. When you mix the right chemicals pick up container carry it back over the board pathway to the caved in rocks set it on them and use fuse with chemical and light with lighter.

Sorry, but HOW to get in incenerator room? the door is just a bit open and i dont know what to use to open it completely? pls help
04-05-2007, 07:20 PM
Find
deazrow Offline

deazrow Wrote:
kurt1333 Wrote:
Spoiler below!

Sorry, but HOW to get in incenerator room? the door is just a bit open and i dont know what to use to open it completely? pls help

done; DIDNOT SEE THE CROWBAR :-(
04-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Find
stAtic15 Offline

I have completed the game but I never found out in what order to mix the chemicals. I had the note and all, but still couldn't figure it out, so I just added all the chemicals to the "keypad" and pressed randomly. I got the right potion in a few seconds (and I've done it twice). Smile

1.magnesium
2.calcium
3.barium
4.chloride
5.phosphorus
6.sodium

So in what order is it, really?

PenumbrA ;)
04-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Find
jonathan Offline

You have to look at the second page of the note too:
"Badly Administered Dopamine Clouds Frequently Everything"

or

B = 1. magnesium
A = 2. calcium
D = 3. barium
C = 4. chloride
F = 5. phosphorus
E = 6. sodium

Then, the last page of the explosives book that you get near the beginning of the game describes "Death Mix", which is made of phosphorous (F) and barium (D). Mix these two chemicals, and you've got your explosive!
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2007, 06:41 AM by ZERRO.)
04-06-2007, 06:37 AM
Find
SirRaven Offline

I never realized the last page of the chemicals was a mnemonic device. That's quite clever. I wish the devs had failed compositions instantly explode in your face and kill you so the player would have to take the time to figure it out properly instead of just trial and error like I did until it worked.

Maybe instead of letting it explode in your face, let it combine but it not explode when taken to the rocks...like a dud. If mixing and matching weren't so fast and easy, I'm sure I woulda figured out the mnemonic device.
04-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Find
stAtic15 Offline

Thanks for the explanation Jonathan Smile

PenumbrA ;)
04-06-2007, 09:19 PM
Find
Doffy90 Offline

Threads: 10

I dont mean to brag cause I really needed help for most parts of the game but this I actually found out on my own.

*pats on my own back*

PenumbrA

Pen = Pretty
Bra = Good

Norwegian version. :)
04-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Find