Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Couple of Questions (Spoilers)
MissingNo. Offline

Threads: 1
Couple of Questions (Spoilers)

I was curious as to a few things that came up over the course of the game. Wanted to know what other players thought since no real answers are really given.

In Overture, inside the large power room we see a giant shaft. Now, Phil makes the note that this shaft seems to be uneven like it was carved from hand. I think we are meant to assume it was one of the worms--but the question is where did the worm go? There isn't really an exit to the shaft. So, why was he there?

My other question is do you guys think that Phillip looks like one of the Tuurngait by the end of the game? We don't really see many mirrors, though I remember hearing the doctor lady stating that Phillip looked worse everytime she saw him. So, are we hideously mutated by the end of the game?
08-02-2011, 12:24 AM
Find
Roy595 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Couple of Questions (Spoilers)

(08-02-2011, 12:24 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I was curious as to a few things that came up over the course of the game. Wanted to know what other players thought since no real answers are really given.

1. In Overture, inside the large power room we see a giant shaft. Now, Phil makes the note that this shaft seems to be uneven like it was carved from hand. I think we are meant to assume it was one of the worms--but the question is where did the worm go? There isn't really an exit to the shaft. So, why was he there?

2. My other question is do you guys think that Phillip looks like one of the Tuurngait by the end of the game? We don't really see many mirrors, though I remember hearing the doctor lady stating that Phillip looked worse everytime she saw him. So, are we hideously mutated by the end of the game?

1. I took this to mean they really had excavated by hand. I thought this was because they wanted to be careful not to break anything they might dig up with machinery. I'm guessing this is where they found one of the artifacts.

2. I dont think so, I think she just said that because he had crawled through a mine and an abandoned underground complex. He resisted the virus and it never took over so I don't think he mutated at all.
08-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Find