Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey dudes, I'm back and I have a question.
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Hey dudes, I'm back and I have a question.

Save your file as a .ogg and then in the same folder you need the .snt file with the same name.

Open up Notepad and paste this into it:

<SOUNDENTITY>  <SOUNDS>      <Main>          <Sound File="NAMEOFSOUND" />          </Main>  </SOUNDS>  <PROPERTIES Volume="0.95" MinDistance="1" MaxDistance="10" Random="1" Interval="0" FadeEnd="False" FadeStart="False" Stream="False" Loop="False" Use3D="True" Blockable="True" BlockVolumeMul="0.5" Priority="0" /></SOUNDENTITY>

Replace the NAMEOFSOUND with the name of your .ogg file. In the section you can edit some of the, well, properties of the sound. Those being volume, how far away you can be to hear it, will it loop etc.

You can also put in more than one sound by just adding another line to but still inside the category.

If you have the randomize property setup it will randomly pick a sound that you have listed here instead of doing the same one each time you play the .snt.

Once you are set just save the notepad file as a .snt and you're good to go.

Helping is fun! Though for future reference, when you have a question like this please post them here.

Good luck!

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011, 10:29 PM by Cryaotic.)
12-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey dudes, I'm back and I have a question. - by Cryaotic - 12-12-2011, 10:28 PM