Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Amnesie Custom Story - Olaf's Demise!
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39
RE: Amnesie Custom Story - Olaf's Demise!

I didn't try the story out yet but why being so evil on him... constructive criticism can be made with more different ways, if you make it the creator can learn and trust you, you have at least to say him that he's got a chance to be a great artist, just keeping on training. You can't say, "this map is bad because it's poorly made and that's what I think", it will have a negative impact to the author... that's what I think, and I think my poor english is quite understandable to everyone....

Peace out.

EDIT: someone can say like this:

"To me the story is really poorly made with crap design, but if you keep training and testing always more you will have a chance to get a really nicely done custom story, let me give you the list of the things I didn't like so you can add them to your next project:
1) blabla
2) blabla
I think you could improve the blablabla, but I really liked that blablabla, but I hated that blablabla, so change it at your next project! "

You can't be so negative, you have to be negative... but positive for the future, giving the author more wishes on chances;
if you do like this he will ragequit and will not make anymore custom stories for us! And we've already lost some.

I'm just typing what i'm thinking though...

EDIT 2: Torilli, don't write false things or maybe partially false things, this will make ragequit the players after they've been disappointed and jot down some angry stuff!

And, at your second part, on the credits, i'd suggest to put the song "Until the end" from Avenged Sevenfold. Big Grin

Just saying

listen to boards of canada
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011, 12:31 AM by Hardarm.)
12-24-2011, 12:15 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesie Custom Story - Olaf's Demise! - by Hardarm - 12-24-2011, 12:15 AM