Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need tips from LPers.
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Need tips from LPers.

The idea you two have going is quite unique and I can see it working out well for you, though to pull it off you're going to be editing quite a lot.

But here's my idea:

You know those facecam videos where they have the video in the top right/left of the screen? I would suggest putting the main PoV in the larger area of the screen with the other in the 'facecam' box I suppose you could say. Then you can do an alternate pan/enlargement of when things are changing up. Have a little blurb of white text under the 'facecam' box saying whose viewpoint it is and then change it depending on who is currently using the box.

The problem with the idea I think is the consistency of showing who is who - I like your idea of colored subtext to help determine that, but it's hard to pull off in Amnesia due to lack of character models and the like.

Best bet is to have a blurb of white text below both PoVs in my opinion, signifying who is who and alternating.

I feel I repeated myself right there a few times - this could be one of those 'it's easier to show you than explain it' things, but I believe in you!

Good luck. :]

03-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Need tips from LPers. - by OccultedNinJa - 03-01-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: Need tips from LPers. - by Cryaotic - 03-01-2012, 10:02 PM
RE: Need tips from LPers. - by OccultedNinJa - 03-01-2012, 10:17 PM