Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.74 Average
Clive Barker's Undying Remake (Work In Progress)
Miskonius Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Clive Barker's Undying Remake (Work In Progress)

Dont know what made you facepalm...
I never said that trancedj should sell this game/mod/sequel...
LOL
Have you ever played this game?
EA owns the rights for this game and only EA can decide wheter will evere be a sequel (if EA is not interested, some other company can buy of the rights, this is a 10 year old, free2play game and the sum of money would be simbolic), but if trancedj makes a good mod and rebuilts the fan base, maybe EA would reconsider...
As for recreating, UE3 is free for non commercial use, and I can easily download it and do render (basic stuff) what trancedj needs. He can send me a screen shot of adjustments/ or files to render. and I 'll let the PC do its thing...
Dont know what kind of rig trancedj has, but my rig is in todays terms considered as "average", I can do everything but it will take time...
Everyone in this thread is only demanding and criticizing and no one has found it fit to offer some actual help to this poor bloke.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2012, 01:41 PM by Miskonius.)
03-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clive Barker's Undying Remake (Work In Progress) - by Miskonius - 03-08-2012, 01:14 PM