Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Work in progress GRAVESTOCK HPL3 Pending Super-Project Maybe?
JPPaperstacks Offline

Threads: 4
RE: GRAVESTOCK HPL3 Pending Super-Project Maybe?

(06-21-2012, 12:26 PM)Measuring Wrote: It's a good idea but i think it's a bit too ambitious. I do not believe you will find people who are willing to model/animate for this since most of the guys that know modelling/animation are working on their own thing.
But you can allways try :)

Yeah, like I said, it's far fetched. :D I'm not really asking for help now though, I'm just putting it out there that I'm collecting custom models (which say they're free of use with credit to the authors) with their creator's name and already created an extended list of credits.

I'm also slowly learning how to use Blender, but I figure by the time HPL3 actually does come out, I can start on environments and objects for in-game play. Monsters might take... years to learn, in fact I know they'll take awhile. Hedgerow wasn't ever actually meant to throw the blades, it was a heat of the moment kind of story writing, and I realize how hard it would be to animate that action- so it more than likely will be scrapped. I just needed to know if people would be interested in the bits of story their fed through each characters short afterlife (it's a cycle, which would support logic for ever playing through each level again) and the fact that once a original title was released, I could add more characters complete with their own new level, and baddie; like a series of DLC.

Any form of positive feedback is still enough to get me pumped into building more of it now though, so thank you again! :)
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2012, 06:33 PM by JPPaperstacks.)
06-21-2012, 06:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: GRAVESTOCK HPL3 Pending Super-Project Maybe? - by JPPaperstacks - 06-21-2012, 06:33 PM