Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Work in progress GRAVESTOCK HPL3 Pending Super-Project Maybe?
JPPaperstacks Offline

Threads: 4
RE: GRAVESTOCK HPL3 Pending Super-Project Maybe?

(06-21-2012, 09:53 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: You can even use HPL1 and turn it into HPL2 and then work on it up to HPL3.

I started with HPL2, there's no reason to back track to HPL1, and HPL3 will have some new scripts available to create some better situations with. I'm mostly working on structures and indoor areas, and the plane for now. (The plane is looking wonderful.) But yes, I will continue from HPL2 into the new engine coming out.

I also have an idea for a game called Occlusion that uses fog in some interesting new ways; but not even HPL3 would have the tech to create a game like it, though the interaction with furniture and containers is just what I imagined for it about three years ago.

I just wish I could write games that developers could pick up, because I have loads of easier stories that could definitely be completed as a simple custom story for Amnesia.
06-21-2012, 10:13 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: GRAVESTOCK HPL3 Pending Super-Project Maybe? - by JPPaperstacks - 06-21-2012, 10:13 PM