Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Voice Actor Looking For Work (Offer Withdrawn)
Kiba: One Derp Of A Gamer Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Voice Actor Looking For Work

(07-06-2012, 03:09 AM)drunkmonk Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 01:07 AM)Kiba: One Derp Of A Gamer Wrote: I am 26 with 2 kids of my own actually. TYVM.

And I did state I sound younger because I assumed that's all people would need me for.

I apologize if I don't fit what would be the "norm" for my age? Get over it.

And there are people out there who perpetually seem a younger age. I have a friend who is legit 37 and seems like she's about 19 and I know other people who are younger that sound/look older. Voice/looks don't always tell age.
Very true, I know someone (not personally) who is in his twenties, im not sure of the exact age, but he looks like a child. However you can tell he is older by the way he acts, very mature, presents himself like an adult, and talks like an adult would. He is like this because of a medical condition, and for the life of me I can't remember what it's called, but his body never grew out of being a child.
Thank you for being understanding. I am new here to this community but I am seeing more people eager to rip into everyone else everywhere than being actually nice. I am glad to see someone who is mature enough to understand that appearance is not always truth. +1 rep to you my friend.
07-06-2012, 03:33 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Voice Actor Looking For Work - by drunkmonk - 07-06-2012, 03:09 AM
RE: Voice Actor Looking For Work - by Kiba: One Derp Of A Gamer - 07-06-2012, 03:33 AM
RE: Voice Actor Looking For Work - by drunkmonk - 07-06-2012, 04:00 AM
RE: Voice Actor Looking For Work - by drunkmonk - 07-06-2012, 04:13 AM