The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some complicated stuff!
shadowZgamerZ Offline

Threads: 3
Brick  Some complicated stuff!

- Hello everyone! I am new member of this community, although this is not first time I am being on this forum! I didn't register and post anything because i didn't have any problems with scripting, level editor, material editor or model editor! I am fast lerner so...! I was watching tutorials and learned almost everything to be known about this HPL2 engine tools! Most help got from Russ Money, Your Computer and freedomnes19.
- I am currently making Amnesia: The Dark Descent custom story called: Another Penumbra Story, in 3 chapters: Deep Underground, Revealed Secrets and Old Facility! First chapter is about 7% completed, other two are in plan!
This story will be using about 200 models, 80 textures and 30 soundtracks and sounds from Penumbra Series and will be converted to Full Conversion mod.
- I learned how to import textures and Models in Amnesia, so when I get my Custom Story Finished i will upload my Penumbra Models Conversion Pack and give you the links.
Thats about me and my thingy since this is my first post. I want you to get closer for my problems and requests!

- Now about what this thread is created for:
1) - I want to make crowbar to broke after it ha been used on 3 doors. If you understand! I am going to make that you can use crowbar on any doors you want in my CS! But I want it to break after it has been used 3 times no matter on which doors it has been used! Example: there is about 9 locked, jammed doors and you can use crowbar on all of them (some doors lead to dead end places, some to resources (like oil, tinderboxes and such), some to real story paths and so on... Can this be done?

2) - Is it possible to disable player for to regain its energy/health? It would be awesome feature to my CS and to some others too. It mostly to make game more scarier and harder. So... the only way to regain healt is to use Landanum thing or Painkillers (in my story)! Its impossible to regain health in such small period of time. If this cannot be done, can this: can you reduce amount of health player get through time or time for player to regain its energy/health!

3) - Is it possible to have lantern and flashlight from WhiteNight in one custom story! Not at same time because I know that it is almost impossible unless major changes are made! I mean like this: you pick up lantern, at some point in area, in my CS, in earthquake, lantern broke, deleted lantern via script, deleted all oil, and oil potiions from imventory (so batteries can be used and show status how much energy in flashlight is left instead of oil, no GUI changes), and then later in game you pick up flashlight! Do you understand what I mean!

- you dont need to give me whole scripts, can tell me just what to do and what to use if you know to solve any of problems/requests here!
- and about Penumbra Models Conversion Pack- all models are converted by me, joints an sounds added, all models are ccurrently working properly!

Sorry about my English if something is wrong. I am from Croatia and English is not my main language!
shadowZgamerZ

Project: Another Penumbra Story - Chapter 1 - Deep Underground
Level Editor: 18%, Scripting: 8%, Gameplay: 3 hours or more!
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2012, 09:22 PM by shadowZgamerZ.)
07-29-2012, 08:55 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Some complicated stuff! - by shadowZgamerZ - 07-29-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: Some complicated stuff! - by Mackiiboy - 07-29-2012, 10:00 PM
RE: Some complicated stuff! - by shadowZgamerZ - 07-29-2012, 10:11 PM
RE: Some complicated stuff! - by Mackiiboy - 07-29-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Some complicated stuff! - by Mackiiboy - 07-29-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: Some complicated stuff! - by shadowZgamerZ - 07-29-2012, 10:20 PM
RE: Some complicated stuff! - by shadowZgamerZ - 07-29-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Some complicated stuff! - by Mackiiboy - 07-29-2012, 11:00 PM
RE: Some complicated stuff! - by SilentStriker - 07-29-2012, 11:30 PM