Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I am Worried About something (Copy rights)
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: I am Worried About something (Copy rights)

(08-03-2012, 05:35 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: On another not: I sometimes see this forum as hypocritical and even contradictory. I know what you (Traggey) said about that the moderators might miss some contents or that you may forget them. since well you are only Human like the rest of us. I now see people just talking about copyrights and how wrong piracy is and whatnot. when a few months from now some of the people that now laugh at people who use models provided by websites when some of those actually helped me whit the "ripped" models that now I am using on Dark Room 2. This as made me greatly confused since one of the moderators (Your Computer) actually helped me apply a texture to a "ripped" model before I knew how to do it myself.

As mentioned, the decision to close topics with content that they don't have permission to use is a recent decision. Note, this is only limited to these forums. No moderator here can stop you from distributing or advertising them else where (unless perhaps one of us is also a moderator "else where" and the same rules apply). While it may appear hypocritical given the actions taken, the responsibilities of a moderator are those given to them by the administrators.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
08-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am Worried About something (Copy rights) - by Your Computer - 08-03-2012, 06:53 PM