Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
Bou_Frost Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

Thomas Wrote:1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?
The puzzle with the Gaspipe. I've got no idea, then, I was so pissed of that I've taken some stone and smashed it against the pipes, then I laught ^^
Thomas Wrote:2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?
The last one, with the stonedoors and the blocks ... I didn't imagine that I have to kill myslef ^^ ...
Thomas Wrote:3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?
The pacing was right, I don't think there are slow moments. No, too many wasn't it too ^^ ... but 4 hours are a bit too less ... if you see the two games as one, then it is good, but at the next game, please no episodes and 8-14 hours gameplay ^^ that would be great!
Thomas Wrote:4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?
The events were cool, sometimes I've really thougt I am crazy ... when doors disappears and corridors are deadended ^^ ...
Thomas Wrote:5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?
Clarance! ... the crazy comments are priceless ^^ worst? I didn't think any was bad ^^
Thomas Wrote:6) How did you like the ending?
I don't know if I like it or not ^^ ... but it was really different from other games, at this point, the ending was great ... but, with this ending I'm waiting for episode three, I think the story isn't finished yet ...
03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread