Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

So are we all agreed that sawing....
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: So are we all agreed that sawing....

(08-07-2012, 11:22 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 11:06 PM)Bridge Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 11:34 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 11:25 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: CowardlyDog is half right.

It's hot in the brazen bull. Humans are 70%-ish water. Water turns to steam, the air would be unbreathable, then the unlucky son-of-a-gun would pass out from not being able to breathe. They wouldn't be conscious for their death, but the time they were awake wouldn't exactly pleasant either.*

*=This is how it was explained in "1000 Ways to Die", since everyone else seems to be pulling information from it.
Again, not how your body works, it would take a very, very long time for the water in your body to turn to steam, to do an experiment of this, soak a cloth in relatively warm water, then surround that towel in a *NON BURNABLE/FIREPROOF* fabric or similar, and make a flame, not large obviously and somehow suspend it above said flame closely, then time how long until the towel in the middle is dry, no idea how you'd know but meh. Result? Takes ages - relatively.
Fireproof material doesn't conduct heat as well as metal. Inside an enclosed brass container, I think the air would heat up and become extremely hot in a matter of minutes. Ever been in a sauna? Imagine that general temperature times three and imagine sitting on the coals themselves. Only speculation though.
I wasn't talking about the material being the bull but your tissue/fat etc. I was talking about how your body water wouldn't turn to steam quickly, seems I always need to explain to you.
It doesn't really matter if you're dead.

EDIT: Btw, where do you get off being so condescending? Can I not make a relevant addendum to your post without you getting defensive about it?
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2012, 11:41 PM by Bridge.)
08-07-2012, 11:39 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
So are we all agreed that sawing.... - by Froge - 08-06-2012, 05:39 AM