The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Custom Story
TheGilgameshZocker Offline

Threads: 11
New Custom Story

Hi, guys! I am currently making a custom story for amnesia.
Now I want to ask you who would like to test it.
I mean as a beta tester. It's still in work, so you can't play it yet, but I'll release it before Machine for Pigs comes out of course.
The custom story has 3 chapters. I finished chapter 1 and I'm working on chapter 2.
If you wanna see some screenshots: http://www.mediafire.com/?wfjmk3o3ra2jg4s

And I have put in there some custom soundtracks (composed by me) and advanced soundtracks from the amnesia original (like the pathetic theme "08_amb.ogg")
If you wanna check out the changed (only inserted a few sounds like brute/grunt/burning red from penumbra overture slowed down/...) 08_amb.ogg theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxVxTJT4MyQ

My custom story is currently on german because it's the language which I have grown up with, but I will translate it to English, e.g. there will be a german and an english version.

So, if you wanna be a beta tester, you have to write me your name (preferred YouTube channelname) and which language you wanna play with down. Of course beta tester will have part in the credits too. Big Grin One last thing, the length of the custom story will correspond to the amnesia the dark descent original.

Sorry if my english syntax isn't that good Confused
08-16-2012, 05:05 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
New Custom Story - by TheGilgameshZocker - 08-16-2012, 05:05 PM
RE: New Custom Story - by Anxt - 08-16-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: New Custom Story - by CorinthianMerchant - 08-16-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: New Custom Story - by Anxt - 08-16-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: New Custom Story - by Froge - 08-16-2012, 08:17 PM
RE: New Custom Story - by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 08-19-2012, 07:17 PM