Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

LP Threads: Don't Post Them Here
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: LP Threads: Don't Post Them Here

Honestly I think there should be a whole entire sub-forum dedicated to LPs instead of just a thread, cause let's be truthful with ourselves for a second, do you honestly think anyone looks at that thread? My good friend TriadTimes explained it quite well to me once, the YouTube advertisement thread is basically a bottom-less pit where whenever a newbie comes along the moderators yell "HEY GUYS! THERE'S CANDY AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PIT!" and then they're never to be heard from again...

Don't get me wrong, I don't miss all the generic boring Amnesia LPs done by 12 year olds in the slightest, but when someone makes something that's legitimately interesting I'd like to see it. For example, I remember some guy (forgot exactly who, sorry) who made a VERY impressive 2D pixel art of the Brute in Minecraft a while back, about a month ago I saw that he had made another one for the Grunt, but when I clicked on the thread of course it had been removed. See videos like THAT I would actually want to see, and fuck I'm not gonna dig through that thread just to find a few good videos.

Also, I feel I should mention, this isn't meant to be attacking the moderators or what they're doing, I understand they have a job and no matter what the circumstances are they're supposed to enforce the rules, and I respect that. I'm just saying that if we made this change, I think it'd work out for the better.

Posting Freak
08-25-2012, 10:21 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
LP Threads: Don't Post Them Here - by Zaffre - 08-24-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: They Never Understand - by Adny - 08-24-2012, 12:33 AM
RE: They Never Understand - by Zaffre - 08-24-2012, 12:40 AM
RE: LP Threads: Don't Post Them Here - by Robby - 08-24-2012, 07:16 AM
RE: LP Threads: Don't Post Them Here - by Kman - 08-25-2012, 10:21 AM
RE: LP Threads: Don't Post Them Here - by Traggey - 08-25-2012, 11:15 AM