Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: What do you think of interstellar marines after reading this?and did you pledge for the kickstarter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Looks cool but I wont pledge
40.00%
4 40.00%
Awesome, pledged Big Grin
10.00%
1 10.00%
Still a bit skeptical, but RM was great
0%
0 0%
Skeptical, and the article did not change anything
30.00%
3 30.00%
Meh did not even read it (at) all.
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Interstellar marines, kickstarter and a running man
Argoon Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Interstellar marines, kickstarter and a running man

Didn't saw this thread about IM before posting my update sorry for that, please see the video on it.
From the replies i see here i have the impression some just came strait from the TotalBuiscuit interview (where kim was very nervous) without even trying the FREE demos and seeing the videos on the kickstarter page. I don't know how much better can the developers show the promise of their game on kickstarter, is like you guys asking Frictional Games to show you the final Penumbra game before even showing the Penumbra alpha demo to the world, just like the IM demos it was just a small taste a prof of concept of the final Penumbra game where all ideas came to full fruition and culminated on the fantastic Amnesia game, why don't you guys give ZPS the same chance? Is true that ZPS and their game had a troubled past but that shouldn't be a deterrent for anyone, everyone can have a second chance and this guys are battling on kickstarter for it, please read the page see the videos play the demos, no one will see the game promise for you nor is it easy to explain the feeling of the demos without you experiencing them your selfs, please don't judge the game from the deadlock demo is still very incomplete alpha software where 98 percent of the final demo is still to be completed, play the other demos does give a better taste for the Final IM game at lest a small portion of the gun feeling and customization plus a preview of character movement feeling.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2012, 05:03 AM by Argoon.)
11-13-2012, 05:02 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interstellar marines, kickstarter and a running man - by Argoon - 11-13-2012, 05:02 AM