Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amnesia editor - Help with scripting // Keys??
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76
RE: Amnesia editor - Help with scripting // Keys??

(12-05-2012, 08:50 PM)Racingcreed Wrote: First of all, thanks for the response. Smile

Secondly, a few things I'm unclear off..

In the command list you provided, what would I need to change? I simply want a door to open when a key is used on it, I'm not sure what options I would need to change, and to what to.

In addition to this, in my custom story, I have a key, and a door. The door I named to Door01 and set it to locked, the key I've named Key01. Is there any other options on either of these items which would need changing?

In the maps folder I have one file, called "Testlevel.hps", and my level name is "Testlevel". Do I still need to create a new file called "Storage.hps" or edit the existing one?

I'm sorry I've not familiar with the scripting, I really need it as clear as possible. Many thanks for helping! I really appreciate the help! Big Grin
Well, then:

{

AddUseItemCallback("", "Key01", "Door01", "FUNCTION", true);

}

void FUNCTION(string &in asItem, string &in asEntity)

{

SetSwingDoorLocked("Door01", false, true);

PlaySoundAtEntity("", "unlock_door.snt", asEntity, 0, false);

RemoveItem("Key01");

}

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
12-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia editor - Help with scripting // Keys?? - by The chaser - 12-05-2012, 09:04 PM