Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What "Life Stats" would you want to know before dying?
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: What "Life Stats" would you want to know before dying?

(01-09-2013, 02:57 AM)nemesis567 Wrote: I'm not in pain. You refuse to accept things as they are. You avoid what of real we can get and live in an illusory state. I don't and I'm happy with it. That's the difference. The only painful thing I find is that no matter what you try, people that don't want to see shall never see. Understand the difference...It might be a start.

Quote:“Thoughts and intentions emerge from background causes of which we are unaware and over which we exert no conscious control,” Harris concludes. “We do not have the freedom we think we have.”

So if our conscious has already taken our choices why don't we just stop trying and let the conscious do it?
And I must say we have a freedom. My conscious concluded by reading your text, that if that's correct what you wrote, i have no reason to live, because I cannot do anything.
Does that mean that I'm supposed to not do anything?
Actually i could change it right now, by just committing suicide, but i'm not doing that because i don't want to.

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 10:25 AM by FlawlessHappiness.)
01-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What "Life Stats" would you want to know before dying? - by FlawlessHappiness - 01-09-2013, 10:24 AM