Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.71 Average
Work in progress "In the Time of the Barrels" Custom Story
youngblood128 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: "In the Time of the Barrels" Custom Story

Hey guys thanks for the replies I am going to look into some of these comments, my mapping skills suck but my scripting is better I'll try to improve on map scenery and yea, also I set out to make this story silly but at the same time a little serious like a semi-serious and I didn't dedicate it to PDP I did do a few things regarding him but not deticated to him, this is the third map I have been working on, the first two were learning the stuff but this one was my most serious, I am nearly done with this CS this one is a lot for fun and a little reputation my next map will be a lot more serious I've already thought about it although I will need more ideas so I will love to receive some ideas anyways thanks for everything continue to reply! I'll continue with updates soon!

(01-30-2013, 07:35 PM)crisosphinx Wrote: I'm actually interested in seeing it. I just hope that there are no crappy jumpscares. The first one I see, I'll put the game down and play something else.

I'd actually love to see if this evolves into something more than just barrels and reg. monsters. I like it when people include unique things to the game.

There are a few scares like that but they are the types that build up not just a random jump scare everywhere.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2013, 08:09 PM by youngblood128.)
01-30-2013, 08:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: "In the Time of the Barrels" Custom Story - by youngblood128 - 01-30-2013, 08:04 PM