The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Artists still needed
Nuclearbones Offline

Threads: 19
Artists still needed

A quick summary of what happened last time I tried to do this. Last time I tried to gather a team of artists, I thought someone would say "I'll do it all". I put so much stuff on everybody's plate that they decided they wouldn't be able to complete it all. And trust me, I understand that your time is valuable and you like to use it wisely. Same goes for me, for almost a whole year I've been dedicating 10% of my free time to conscience, mostly due to schoolwork and art and stuff like that. But now I feel that it's time to crank up the pace because soon [Like that beginning of May, soon] I will be onto a completely different game, this game is supposed to get me out of high school. So once I start, I won't be working on Conscience (the current project) until its done and over-with. Right now I am scrambling for help, I even started modeling my own stuff lately (Mostly landscapes but it's a start).

I decided I'm not going to get anywhere with just throwing everything I have at someone else. Rather, I want to spread out the work equally.
How will I do this?
Artist slots.

Basically what the slots are; I have a list of characters that need to be modeled. And somebody will claim a character on the list, meaning he's willing to create that character in his own time. I will put a name down next to that Character so that everybody knows that character has been claimed. Multiple people cannot claim the same character, as that will still leave empty space in the slots.

EXAMPLE:
  • (Character) - [Claimed by <NOONE>]
  • (Character) - [Claimed by <NOONE>]
  • (Character) - [Claimed by <RANDOM USERNAME>]

Once you claim a slot. I will send you a link to a picture of the character you chose (as most of the artwork will be on my DeviantART page, no downloading zips there).

Also these are only characters, I want to try and make the map pieces and the objects myself.

I'm not expecting you to do it just because I posted it. I would be grateful if someone did take up my offer. But you don't have to do it if you don't want to. I wont be bothered.

I'll shut my trap now and just put the slots here.
  • Jeremy Winchester - [Claimed by <NOONE>]
  • Nina Winchester - [Claimed by <NOONE>]
  • Felix (Monster) - [Claimed by <NOONE>]
  • Carpenter - [Claimed by <NOONE>]
  • Jack The Ripper (Statue) - [Claimed by <NOONE>]
  • Jack The Ripper (Man) - [Claimed by <NOONE>]
  • Edgar Winery -[Claimed by <NOONE>]
  • Martin "Vater" Kauffman -[Claimed by <NOONE>]
  • Ouroborus Warrior 1 - [Claimed by <NOONE>]
  • Ouroborus Warrior 2 - [Claimed by <NOONE>]
  • Ouroborus Warrior 3 - [Claimed by <NOONE>]
  • Ouroborus Warrior 4 - [Claimed by <NOONE>]