The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the effort overall when releasing CS or FC?
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
Where is the effort overall when releasing CS or FC?

Hello community again humi here talking some serious stuff...

I think this topic is repetive and sawed before, but anyways i want to give my opinion and then hear yours..

I mean I just played couple released mods on ModdB and what I sawed and played on gameplay it's just bland and overused thing again and again. Okay I get it it's old to use amnesia assets walls, textures same old stuff, but when you use it why players don't make any effort on it..

and my biggest problems is now why there is so many bland, empty maps? I mean where is the detailing on the maps, furniture, entitys, scripts, everything what amnesia maps should be and refreshing ideas to use those things to make things clever and never-seened before?

It's not that hard to make decent maps now because amnesia is getting old, but you should learn from your mistakes, but still there is so many boring, repetitive mods, repeating same stuff and putting no effort at all and I just don't mean Pewdiepie maps and all those kind of fan-maps. It's just frustrating to me and I think I have to stop playing those mods and focused only and PLAY only: "Mods with included custom stuff, unique and using originality, new stuff, never-seened before etc."

I want everyones opinion in here what you think about all this?
And don't answer stupidly like "Don't you get it? There are just retarded and don't want to make decent maps for this community.. blah blah..." all kind of these questions, just leave it.

Sorry again my crap english. Big Grin

Thanks to all. - Humi.

“Life is a game, play it”
08-14-2013, 03:57 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Where is the effort overall when releasing CS or FC? - by HumiliatioN - 08-14-2013, 03:57 AM