Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The non-english speaker under the church
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: The non-english speaker under the church

(09-14-2013, 07:12 AM)Dash213 Wrote: it's probably latin as the language churches used at that time for prayer was latin. only later in the early 20'th century it was changed to english. so i guess he was screaming a prayer.

i don't know anyone who speaks latin but it might be possible to look for old christian prayers in latin, one might match.

I don't speak Latin, but I am familiar with the sound of it and I know many Latin words, not only because I used to sing in a church choir when I was a child and we had to sing in Latin sometimes, but also because I listen to some music bands whose lyrics are sung in Latin; and I just can't identify any Latin word in the guy's speech.

In my previous post I presented some elements that lead me to believe it might be Greek. I was hoping a certain Hellenic fellow with a pink name would post here to clarify. Shy

09-14-2013, 11:44 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The non-english speaker under the church - by Ashtoreth - 09-14-2013, 11:44 AM