Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Your Favorite Games of All Time - (AKA the Throughly Fanboying Thread)
Draug Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 5
RE: Your Favorite Games of All Time - (AKA the Throughly Fanboying Thread)

Since it is a little bit hard for me to write such long reviews in english I will be brief:

The main reason, why I love the following games is, because they managed it to evoke very different emotions. If a game managed to evoke an emotion, it's already a very special game for me, because that happen really rarly.

Spoiler below!
[Image: amn1.jpg]
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
Yeah, this is my new favourite game. Alone the fact, that I think about the story of the game non-stop is a reason to put it on number one of my list. Usually I play a game, enjoy it (or not), and forget it in a day. During my first playthorugh the game evoke fear, disgust and sadness in me. Really strong emotions and hard for a game to bring these to my mind. The more I think about the game the better it gets. At first I would have rated it with a ~8.7, now it's a 10 for me. Thank you FG and TCR.

Spoiler below!
[Image: journey-game-screenshot-7.jpg]
Journey
Another very emotional game. This game was an around 2 hour long adventure and really felt like an epic 'journey'. At the end I nearly cried, but not because I was sad. The soundtrack paired with these amazing images you will see... arrwwgh.. goosebumps. I recommend it to play it online.

Spoiler below!
[Image: Shadow_of_the_Colossus_by_meiwren.jpg]
Shadow of the Colossus
Amazing music combined with bossfights of epic proportions. I was stunned when I saw my first enemy.

Sorry for the short explanations, but I am bad in writing these in english. Anyway, I hope you understand why I love these games.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2013, 08:56 PM by Draug.)
09-14-2013, 12:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Favorite Games of All Time - (AKA the Throughly Fanboying Thread) - by Draug - 09-14-2013, 12:38 PM