Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Script Help Another 1 New error and I just don't know where it is!
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Posts: 953
Threads: 145
Joined: Dec 2013
Reputation: 25
#12
RE: 1 error and I can't find it! help!

(01-05-2014, 11:21 PM)Lazzer Wrote: Try this

PHP Code: (Select All)
void OnStart()

{
wakeUp();
}
void wakeUp() {
FadeOut(0); // Instantly fades the screen out. (Good for starting the game)
FadeIn(10); // Amount of seconds the fade in takes
FadeImageTrailTo(2, 2);
FadeSepiaColorTo(100, 4);
SetPlayerActive(false); 
FadePlayerRollTo(50, 220, 220); // "Tilts" the players head
FadeRadialBlurTo(0.5, 2);
SetPlayerCrouching(true); // Simulates being on the ground
GiveSanityDamage(2, false);
AddTimer("trig1", 4.0f, "beginStory"); // Change '11.0f' to however long you want the 'unconciousness' to last
}

void beginStory(string &in asTimer) {
ChangePlayerStateToNormal();
SetPlayerActive(true);
FadePlayerRollTo(0, 33, 33); // Change all settings to defaults
FadeRadialBlurTo(0.0, 1);
FadeSepiaColorTo(0, 4);
SetPlayerCrouching(false);
FadeImageTrailTo(0,1);
SetPlayerLampOil(35);
AddUseItemCallback("", "HollowNeedle", "CellDoor", "UseHollowNeedleOnDoor", true);
}
void UseHollowNeedleOnDoor(string &in asItem, string &in asEntity)
{
SetSwingDoorLocked("CellDoor", false, true);
PlaySoundAtEntity("", "unlock_door.ogg", asEntity, 0, false);
RemoveItem(asItem);
} 

OMG DUDE you're the best! it worked! Anyway good luck with your mod I tracked it
01-05-2014, 11:28 PM
Find


Messages In This Thread
RE: Help with coding! - by ClayPigeon - 01-05-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: 1 error and I can't find it! help! - by Radical Batz - 01-05-2014, 11:28 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)