Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[RELEASED] Collapsing Cosmos : The Silver Key
daortir Offline

Threads: 9
RE: [RELEASED] Collapsing Cosmos : The Silver Key

(02-09-2014, 03:48 PM)Robosprog Wrote: So far, I'm very impressed. Though the lighting and detailing isn't perfect, it's sufficient to work well with the atmosphere, and the level design is very well thought out.
The atmosphere is very well made, and though at times I feel there is too much sound to take in, it's overall very effective at making me tense and nervous of what is around the corner, and behind each door.
Looking forward to playing more, good job man.

Really glad you enjoyed it so far : ). I really respect your work and the fact that you find my mapping good means a lot to me -and I mean it !
I will definitely try to work on the sound atmosphere, because it's something I find very complicated. Some areas are indeed a bit overwhelmed with audio (the library has 2-3 amb sounds looping -the sames as in the Archives from TDD, as well as 1 scratching sound that happens often, plus 1 door-slamming sound that plays pretty rarely).

Some areas, though, lack work on the audio part (otherworlds feel a bit empty when it comes to sound).

I still have a ton of things to learn and I love it : ).

02-11-2014, 02:41 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collapsing Comsos : The Silver Key - by AGP - 12-11-2013, 03:56 AM
RE: Collapsing Comsos : The Silver Key - by AGP - 12-11-2013, 10:08 PM