Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I have a couple questions which I would like answered.
Godamit Offline

Threads: 3
RE: I have a couple questions which I would like answered.

(07-16-2010, 06:02 AM)Lee Wrote: I believe you're speaking of the tech demo, not any beta. Big difference.

I'm pretty sure that the TD was built before they got a real writer to help create the story and help make the game's path logical, so it's not all able to be explained and has no real connection to any of the other games. It's similar because it takes place in mines and follows very similar styles of gameplay but it's not more than an outline of things to come, basically.

There's a section in the forum for the Tech Demo at the bottom of the index page. There's a whole bunch of information you might find neat in there.

Ah, sorry, I called it beta due to the readme present in the folder, would've been better to say Tech Demo, thanks. I have searched for topics some days ago, but didn't find precise answers to what I was looking for, though that section seemed to escape my mind as I was preparing this, thanks again Smile

heh, and thanks MassacrMan, cosy little forum we have here Smile
07-16-2010, 06:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a couple questions which I would like answered. - by Godamit - 07-16-2010, 06:23 AM