Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Work in progress In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod
Juras Offline

Threads: 2
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod

(08-16-2014, 01:36 AM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote: Hi.
Sorry to disturb, I've just been watching all this go down. Smile
Just a quick thing.

This is what I saw you wrote.
(08-16-2014, 12:22 AM)Juras Wrote: but unless he can prove me that I can upgrade that texture by making an exterior this big himself without it being 5 fps then we won't do it Tongue

He answered with this.

(08-16-2014, 12:39 AM)Robosprog Wrote: That map, even on a mid-low end pc which was what I used to make it, ran at 9-14fps.

Then you said:

(08-16-2014, 01:18 AM)Juras Wrote: And seriously dude are you blind or something? Jesus man, I don't see why you need to have this kind of douche attidude, are you tryng to prove me something?

Yep. He was trying to prove something ^_^

I think, the reason you get all the bug, glitch, level design feedback is because we're at the Development section at the moment. People who tend to use the editor quite a lot and know it's cababilities are around here, and that's what they look for. It's hard to play it like a "Normal player".

With that said, I hope the improving of your mod after all the criticism will go great ^_^

"And seriously dude are you blind or something? Jesus man, I don't see why you need to have this kind of douche attidude, are you tryng to prove me something?"

I was refering to his attitude with that statement. Trust me, I love getting feedback because I know how useful it is but this is about respect and attitude which has nothing to do with that. I know how good criticism with respect and good attitude looks like and how a good criticism from a person expecting free respect because of his/her status looks like. Not gonna waste my time with him anymore though so I think you should just drop it for the sake of us all here

Co-Founder & Lead Art Director of Red Line Games
3D & Environment Artist, Animator
http://jurasbatas.deviantart.com
08-16-2014, 01:47 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by Wapez - 02-05-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by AGP - 06-11-2014, 05:15 AM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by AGP - 06-13-2014, 08:04 AM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by AGP - 07-23-2014, 09:13 PM