Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress Group Four: a story of greed and vengeance
Canopus Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Group Four: a story of greed and vengeance

I will check the Mediafire upload in case the map got corrupted or something...
If it's not, I'll do a quick fix so that at least the rest of the story is playable (luckily sanctuary is just a story level, you only get to retrieve one note which will disable something I've set disabled from the start, so yeah...). Will edit this post when I got the results.

EDIT: Link is: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gsaz6o...tities.zip (technically the sanctuary is still there, you can enter it with the editor. The 03_sanctuary in the root folder does nothing and can be deleted, it just slipped past me..Smile

Also, could you post here exactly what kind of error does it give when you open it on the editor? It just does work wonders for me, even when I replaced the original file with the one on MediaFire. I am guessing it has to do with some purple torches in the lower part of the level (next to an iron maiden), but I have no idea about why should it give problems...
If you have similar issues with 05_red_halls then it is most definitely something about custom entities.

Cheers!
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2014, 03:33 PM by Canopus.)
10-14-2014, 09:41 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Group Four: a story of greed and vengeance - by Canopus - 10-14-2014, 09:41 AM