Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Internet is ruining the performance of the computer
Neelke Offline

Threads: 82
RE: Internet is ruining the performance of the computer

Well, I used the MalwareBytes and it found around 20 problems. None of them seemed to belong though to the laggy internet, as it didn't make much difference. It's slightly quicker, but with some lag spikes sometimes.

I also went into the AppData folder and cleared out any scrap files or addons that were downloaded along with other files. Now it of course made my computer quicker, but the internet problem still seem to remain. I changed the name of MalwareBytes as Romulator suggested, but it seems like the "worm" have escaped it.

And as Red suggested, I checked through the Task Manager. I'm quite noob at that device so I didn't really know what I could stop and start. But I didn't find anything out of the ordinary still.

And the only Add-ons I have on in Google Chrome is Adblock, Norton Security and Skype Click to Call.

Derp.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2014, 08:44 PM by Neelke.)
11-11-2014, 08:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Internet is ruining the performance of the computer - by Neelke - 11-11-2014, 08:42 PM