Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How much violence is OK for a video game?
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: How much violence is OK for a video game?

The context greatly matters though. It just gives off a completely different vibe when you're going on an insane killing spree of innocent civilians for fun instead of killing them because they are a threat, or because they are in your way (GTA although most killings are just because of the game's goofy sense of reality). Of course we've had movies too that do similar things to this, but even there we haven't had one (that I'm aware of) that features the serial killer as the main character and that the movie follows how great killing helpless people is with no additional story trying to stop this madman.

I stand with the rest. I don't care much that the game exists. If people don't like it, they should stay away, but to ban it and completely censor its existance is silly and a violation in my opinion. This is just the creation of some guys who found this to be their art style. Don't rid the world of its creativity.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2014, 08:27 AM by Mudbill.)
12-18-2014, 08:26 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much violence is OK for a video game? - by Mudbill - 12-18-2014, 08:26 AM