Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[MASSIVE PLOT SPOILER DISCUSSION] - WAU
Noisecode Offline

Threads: 1
RE: [MASSIVE PLOT SPOILER DISCUSSION] - WAU

Quote:I'll add that I've been curious the whole time how exactly the WAU managed to build Simon since it doesn't exactly have a physical body. The little robot at the foot of the pilot seat Simon wakes up in is a likely candidate.

It's my belief that Depth will help explain how Imogen's body was converted. See here soma item warning

She is wearing a diving suit there and the scene from Depth in which that originates I'm predicting is near the end of the film most likely

I did notice the dead robot (missing a cortex chip no doubt) and a small blood trail leading up to the pilot seat in upsilon so........yes. we are missing some information. What happened to Reed between Vivarium and Soma?

Original poster: Very well thought out post and i agree with much of what you said. Part of the charm of Soma has been it's thought provoking premise.

[Image: signature015.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2015, 06:43 PM by Noisecode.)
09-25-2015, 06:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MASSIVE PLOT SPOILER DISCUSSION] - WAU - by Noisecode - 09-25-2015, 06:40 PM