Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brain in Jar Character from the first trailer Spoiler possibly.
caffeine4671 Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Brain in Jar Character from the first trailer Spoiler possibly.

(09-25-2015, 07:18 PM)1minus1is0 Wrote: I like to head-canon it this way: That scene takes place hundreds of years in the future after WAU has terraformed the earth, and the whole room is a construction intended to ease a newly created persona into its new life so it doesn't go nuts. Kind of like artificially replicating Simon's experience to produce a more stable persona in the end. The means of doing so seem like something an unstable non-human AI would do.

That's way more interesting than my head canon!

My head canon has it take place near one of the remaining surface-level-stations of Pathos 2. The characters are lured by the 'frontflesh' (which I'm not sure exists anymore in the canon of soma, as they toned down the horror c.c; )posing as a doctor or technician. Raznik and Nameless both have medical tattoos due to radiation or some shit near the surface of the earth and they want their staff to get shots before going anywhere near the surface. Upon going there of course, the WAU just experiments on them, and they become one of the many experiments that the WAU does to try to create consciouness in chips.
09-25-2015, 07:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brain in Jar Character from the first trailer Spoiler possibly. - by caffeine4671 - 09-25-2015, 07:27 PM