Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Script Help FATAL ERROR: Could not load script file
MarkoJ Offline
Junior Member

Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2015
Reputation: 0
#11
RE: FATAL ERROR: Could not load script file

PHP Code: (Select All)
void OnStart()
{  
    
AddEntityCollideCallback("Player", "SoundArea_1", "PlaySound", true, 1);
}

void PlaySound(string &in asParent, string &in asChild, int alState) 
{
    
PlayMusic("18_amb.ogg", true, 1, 8, 1, true);
} 

Here's what I've got so far. Now I've managed to play the sound with this command because I couldn't get the fade in sound command to work.

Now I don't know how to make it fade out. You said to make the sound appear at another script area, how do I do that?

btw I have tried setting it like this
PHP Code: (Select All)
PlayMusic("18_amb.ogg", false, 1, 8, 1, true); 
but for some reason it still doesn't stop.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 08:12 AM by MarkoJ.)
10-05-2015, 08:02 AM
Find


Messages In This Thread
RE: FATAL ERROR: Could not load script file - by MarkoJ - 10-05-2015, 08:02 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)