Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SPOILERS] - Your scariest part of the game
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: [SPOILERS] - Your scariest part of the game

For primal fear, akers was unmatched for me. It scared me the more effectively than any other map in any horror games I've played.

The curie ship with the jiang shi was badass and blew me away.

The screaming lady was the creepiest creature I've ever seen.

The abyss was scary but mostly cool.

Tau was scary as hell at first but the thing just wouldn't leave me alone when I just wanted to explore the station, it was behind me at all times and killed me twice. It ended up just being a pain in the ass even though the character was super cool.

But the real fear was in the story. All of those monsters succeeded in getting my heart racing and adrenaline pumping, but the fear I remembered after was the existential kind. The most powerful/existential moments in the game for me were: waking up in pathos 2, amy, looking at yourself in the mirror, realizing you're a brain scan, the omicron screamer(fits in both categories, this is why it's so good) making a clone of yourself, and the ending.

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 08:37 AM by Damascus Rose.)
10-08-2015, 08:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] - Your scariest part of the game - by Damascus Rose - 10-08-2015, 08:23 AM