The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: What combination is the way to go?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
English text + English voice
30.77%
4 30.77%
English text + Norwegian voice
69.23%
9 69.23%
Norwegian text + Norwegian voice
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any interest in custom story with foreign language narration? + approach
Slith Offline

Threads: 4
Any interest in custom story with foreign language narration? + approach

I remember reading that some players of amnesia though it would be nice to have Swedish or some other scandinavian language during the narrations in Amnesia. I thought I'd just check if the interest is still there and your guys opinion on how it could work.

One of the definate pros of doing it in my native language (Norwegian) is the probability of greatly improved acting. But I'm also concerned about how it would be experienced by someone who doesn't speak the language. I'd just like to know your guys opinion Smile

(If possible it could be cool to give the player the option pre-hand (english voice + english text, norwegian voice + english text or norwegian voice + norwegian text for norwegians Smile If anyone knows how to do this, let me know Wink )

Of course the story would be set in Norway Big Grin
09-30-2010, 12:14 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Any interest in custom story with foreign language narration? + approach - by Slith - 09-30-2010, 12:14 AM