The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cistern -> drain sewers
FallenAngel Offline

Threads: 2
Cistern -> drain sewers

Hello everyone,

I'm afraid I've got another problem: I'm at the point where I need to go down the (drained) sewers. According to a walkthrough I just read, I've done everything necessary in the Cistern (turned all three wheels, read all notes), in the Control Room (all machines are working), and in the Morgue (got vaccine, avoided monster at exit door). So, I was supposed to leave this level now. But I can't for the water has not been drained!!

Please note that:
1. There was NO water monster at ANY point in the Cistern.
2. In the memento it stills reads "There are valves in the Cistern to redirect water from the sewer" even after I have turned all three in the Cistern.
3. I haven't used the wooden crank anywhere yet.
4. I haven't done anything at that walled box/room in the Cistern where murmurs and cries are heard from.

Am I missing something here that needs be done before I may leave?

If not, could someone PLEASE send me / upload a saved game from that phase of the game (before entering the sewers)? The zipped file I downloaded yesterday when I bumped onto a bug has no saved games there and I'd be forced to go through this whole level again.

Once more, thanks for all your help.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2010, 03:06 PM by FallenAngel.)
11-14-2010, 03:04 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Cistern -> drain sewers - by FallenAngel - 11-14-2010, 03:04 PM
RE: Cistern -> drain sewers - by Kein - 11-14-2010, 03:22 PM
RE: Cistern -> drain sewers - by FallenAngel - 11-14-2010, 03:31 PM
RE: Cistern -> drain sewers - by Kein - 11-15-2010, 03:01 PM
RE: Cistern -> drain sewers - by sagdashin - 11-14-2010, 06:44 PM
RE: Cistern -> drain sewers - by Datashocker - 11-14-2010, 11:08 PM