Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
Memoirs of a Dead man (Demo release)
Tyrant T100 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Memoirs of a Dead man (Work in Progress)

(11-16-2010, 04:53 AM)NPerrin Wrote: Atmospheric traipsing around a Victorian mansion? I'm so in.

And no I'm not being sarcastic, I love this idea. If done right, it should be fantastic.

Best of luck to your team. Looking forward to hearing those original compositions for the soundtrack as well.

(11-16-2010, 09:28 AM)Bulbatron Wrote: That's a good point, I too am looking forwards (or should I say 'hearing forwards'?) to the music.

The latest video showing the dining room look utterly beautiful! I'm glad your just using the in-game graphics because I don't know how to get maps where the graphics have been altered to work on the Mac.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Thanks to both of you, I have no intention of using any custom graphics, there's one seen where I may need a potential human npc model but I'll worry about that closer to the time.
I will try and get some more of the music done, it will feature both ambient music and several triggered themes. I'll try and get the main theme finished soon so I can upload it.
11-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Memoirs of a Dead man (Work in Progress) - by Tyrant T100 - 11-16-2010, 05:06 PM
RE: Memoirs of a Dead man (Demo release) - by Nye - 02-26-2011, 01:49 PM