Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.74 Average
Clive Barker's Undying Remake (Work In Progress)
Tenacious Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Clive Barker's Undying Remake (Work In Progress)

Is this up for a walkthrough? I'd like to give it a go and critique as I move on, but I'd like a polished product.

EDIT: I might as well voice my opinions about the story itself. The level layout is pretty nice and some of the lighting you got going is superb, but those custom objects you imported really don't look nice. The vase in the starting area caught my attention since it's faces are more square than rounded. The biggest letdown are the actual windows itself. They look awesome at a distance, but up close they seem fake and unreal. I think an actual window with a backdrop would suit it more nicely.

I'd also like to point out that there is a slight crack in the floor between the walls upstairs, allowing me to see from the top floor to the bottom floor.

This is definitely something I would keep working on. Are you planning on adding some scripts - perhaps an opening sequence?
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2010, 11:34 AM by Tenacious.)
12-09-2010, 05:51 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clive Barker's Undying Remake (Work In Progress) - by Tenacious - 12-09-2010, 05:51 AM