Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could need some help with my custom story
sassix Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Could need some help with my custom story

(01-15-2011, 06:53 PM)Tottel Wrote: 218 lines, but very similar to you, that's for a part of the basement and some other minor things. ^^

Anyway: I think all of us could use help to make it progress faster. But is that really what you need? Take your time: Learn to script, improve your maps,.. There's no rush. Smile

y ur right i know, but its not because i want get my story faster finished, but i need someone who can help me translating, give me some help with the story to make it better or atleast make some models for or textures, i searched here for some but i cant find anything , just this xmas stuff and babytoys. I got 3ds max 2011 and blender but i cant export models with that tools u know.
Is there no site where i can directly download free .dae models/objects or something without need to export it ? im rly frustaded with that -.-
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2011, 07:02 PM by sassix.)
01-15-2011, 06:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could need some help with my custom story - by sassix - 01-15-2011, 06:59 PM