Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Unable to purchase penumbra
MHaggag Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Unable to purchase penumbra

Dark Wrote:still getting the store
maybe it is because you are using nternet explorer
try using firefox or so
Well, I tried explorer because my normal browser (opera) failed. So it's not a browser problem.

I just investigated the source for the failure page, and guess what I found?
<a href="javascript:openNewWindow('/dajsp/SendCustomerInfo.jsp?userInfo=SessionID: 7011990413, SiteID: srategyf, UserID: 16826000613, LogonID: null&stacktrace=javax.servlet.ServletException: NOT_ALLOWED_TO_ACCESS_SITE
    at com.digitalriver.system.controller.CountryRestrictionPlugin.handleRequest(CountryRestrictionPlugin.java:47)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor24.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
    at com.atlassian.util.profiling.object.ObjectProfiler.profiledInvoke(ObjectProfiler.java:138)
    at com.atlassian.util.pro')">We have encountered an internal application error. The error has been logged.<br />Contact System Support</a>

It seems from the trace that the dumbasses don't support purchases from Egypt as well, but they sure as hell were a lot meaner at saying it than paypal Tongue

Now I'm rather stuck. Guess I'll have to wait for it to arrive at amazon.
04-21-2007, 12:17 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Unable to purchase penumbra - by MHaggag - 04-20-2007, 06:28 PM